Do you find images and video of CrossFit to be hella intimidating?
How about that amazing twenty year old body that seems to have gone into hibernation since having a family or joining the 9-5 workforce? Do you secretly miss him/her?
Are you frustrated as it seems like everyone is giving up but you know deep down inside you want to DO and BE MORE?….If so, there is a community waiting for you.
Social Media Is Basically A Free Ticket To Insecurity Island
It is no surprise that from seeing CrossFit online you probably believe that it is some extreme fitness activity that only genetically blessed people use to rub their beauty in our faces, again + again (assholes, lolol).
However, as a person who is NOT genetically blessed, and whom has experienced/seen the amazing mental and physical changes that result from joining a CrossFit community, I can reassure you that there are “Three Types Of People Perfect For CrossFit”, and what may surprise you more is that you actually may be one of them.
TYPE 1 > The Beginner
- Northern Touch CrossFit Coaches teach you everything they know. No More holding information ransom in exchange for payment. We will show you how to squat properly, what muscles are being worked, and we will uplift you so that you can excel at movements, but more importantly you will know WHY you are doing them.
- You will ALWAYS have a coach working one on one with you, AND for a fraction of the price. Personal trainers at standard gyms are overworked and forced to charge prices that cause them to write your program, and then leave it up to you to execute. That will never happen at Northern Touch CrossFit. You show up, we train you from start to finish.
- Safety is our MAIN objective. Because you are new we realize that you may feel a little intimated. It is our job to be able to give you options that you can complete successfully, and that keep your body safe. No more guessing if you are doing something right, or how many reps you should do, we cover ALL of that for you. (for what to expect at your first class read more here)
TYPE 2 > The Frustrated Gym Goer
This person has been exercising regularly for years, but still feels and looks the same.
They lift 4-5 times a week but haven’t seen any significant increases in their numbers in a while.
They could basically go to the gym, do their workout, shower and come home without even being awake as their routine is crazy predictable.
They spend their weekdays pumping iron, and their weekends “slamming” food. Change isn’t happening and they wonder why.
TYPE 3 > The Athlete Needing A Constant Fix
Challenges fuel this person + they get bored easily.
They are constantly looking for that “edge” so that they can remain the best in their area of specialty.
Being around others fuels their workout. If you are running you better bet they’re right behind you.
(The Gym Goer + The Athlete Needing a Fix both benefit similarly as routine has been the barrier keeping them from really making gainz.)
- Each day is a completely different workout which causes you to excel at the unexpected.
- At Northern Touch CrossFit we combine the latest training protocols in flexibility, endurance + strength movements. Extra cardio is NOT the answer. And the results achieved with the CrossFit methodology prove this.
WHAT IF all you thought about CrossFit was wrong?
I can’t tell you how many people I have coached or been friends with who will tell me. “I need to get fit before I come to CrossFit Erin”, or feel that they are already fit and that CrossFit won’t be able to teach them anything.
To which I say, the way to get fit is to participate in programs that challenge you. And that I have never met a person who didn’t find CrossFit challenging and how f#cking awesome is that!
Trust me, I understand that change is scary. But what I can tell you is that if if you fit into any of the categories above, you actually are THE PERFECT PERSON for this type of training.
Ready to prove me wrong? Try a class here